People don’t like to be under constant pressure of their boss. They either prepare themselves from the beginning itself to become an entrepreneur, or switch their job in order to initiate a start-up of their own. But to establish a business is not an easy task. You will have to undergo through a lot of pressure in building up your own business too.
As the famous saying goes by ‘When there is a will, there’s a way’, the same can be applied to your business too. If you want to boost your trade, it is important to get a proper direction and nothing can be better than reading books.
Here we recommend you a list of top 10 books that would help you to find a proper way of making your business successful.
- Speak And Get Results- Written by Sandy Linver, this book talks about being natural and being able to bring your words into action. It describes how people get up to speak in any business circumstances and try to make something out of it. This book lets you know how to win big accounts, get budgets approved and get support from employee group at the weekly meetings.
- Built to Last- This book has been written by Jim Collins and Jerry Porras, who have provided some amazing examples of well-known companies throughout this book, about the things they do wrong way or right way. In short it can be said that you can apply the best traits of those companies and eliminate the mistakes they did, and you can have a successful company.
- Raving Fans- This book has been authored by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles. This book is about making right adjustments in your business. You need to step in the shoes of your clients so that you can understand their viewpoint. Having satisfied customers is not enough as the reason for this is their low expectations, and not that you are doing better than others. In order to boost up your trade, you need to create raving fans.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People- Authored by Stephen R. Covey, this book deals with the perception of beginning with the end. He says that learning to visualize about what your end result should look like will let you have a structured approach to what you should do. This book has been referred to by several IAS aspirants to make their study regime more effective.
- Crush It- This book, written by Gary Vaynerchuk, talks about turning your interests into real trade with the help of the Internet. This book can be one of the best business books for the ones who want to transform their offline trade into online sales.
- Who Moved My Cheese?- The author, Spencer Johnson, gives you an improved sense of reality. He talks about whatever change happens, we should focus upon our attitude towards the changes.
- Virtual Freedom- Written by Chris Ducker, this book will remove the misconception about the fact that an entrepreneur must hold the role of every other person in his office, like HR, salesperson, manager, copywriter and many more. The author says that business owners can get help by building teams of virtual employees in order to run and grow their business.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership– The author, John C. Maxwell, has combined his understandings in this book that he learned during his thirty years of leadership. He has talked about the successes he has achieved and the mistakes he committed, through the eyes of business, religion, politics, military conflict and sports.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad- This book is about story of the writer himself and his two fathers – his real father and the rich father of his best friend- who showed him the way of investing money. He goes on to explain the difference between working for money and letting the money work for you.
- The 4-Hour Workweek- This book has been authored by Timothy Ferriss, who stresses the importance of being more efficient and effective in every aspect of life.
These books are completely and undeniably some of the best business books that one should read in order to work smarter, rather than harder.